Monday 17 February 2014

NK News whopping lies exposed

More lies and baloney exposed ! About a year or two the imperialist media including NK News asserted that badges bearing the image of the dear respected leader Marshal Kim Jong Un were being distributed to DPRK citizens by the "public security agency ". (no organisation with that name actually exists in the DPRK )I did not notice anyone wearing one during my 2012 September or in July 2013 . The other  I was speaking to a comrade from the DPRK Embassy at the excellent reception to mark the Day of the Shining Star . The conversation turned to badges so I asked about a badge of the dear respected leader Marshal Kim Jong Un. I was told that there is no such thing and that respected Marshal Kim Jong Un, who is a modest man, says that he simply upholds the great generalissimo's Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il. Of course to be fair to NK News that did simply recycle a story from  a south Korean anti DPRK website funded by the south Korean puppet National Intelligence Service; second hand lies I guess !
 
 

No comments: